Rebel Rock Street Show
April 29 @ 6:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Headliner – BILLY IDOL
Featuring original guitarist Steve Stevens
46 years into his recording career, Billy Idol is still the ever-moving myth, the intellectual/feral internet-age bookworm/caveman of our dreams, finding modern language for the fiery, Eddie Cochran-meets-Ziggy Stardust rip’n’roar that he’s been making since he first stepped on stage. And that’s all on The Cage EP, Idol’s latest on Dark Horse Records; four tracks that engage you like classic Idol, yet keep your eyebrows raised like that stuff you heard coming out of that teenagers’ car that just rolled down the street.
It’s funny; maybe the name really did define him. 46 years ago when everyone was sniffing the nihilistic glue and giving themselves snotty little punk rock names, it was supposed to be “Idle” – but someone wrote it wrong, and William Broad became Billy Idol instead. And that’s what he became: An idol. But this idol is not made of stone, and he’s certainly not stuck on a pedestal to be done, dusted, and dusty. Billy Idol insists on being today’s news, not just yesterday’s memory. He fire-breathes dreams and nightmares, he delivers clubland croon and Bolan-blessed cool, and he moves through the desert, sluices through the cities, speeds across oceans, hills, mesas, and time. And if you think Idol is Idle, you haven’t heard The Cage EP.
Special Guest BRET MICHAELS
Making a strident impact across music, television, and pop culture, Michaels stands out as an iconic songwriter, performer, and business magnate which also includes real estate, speaking engagements and numerous successful branding partnerships throughout his illustrious career spanning over three generations. He has over 100 million records, digital singles and streams worldwide, notched numerous Top 10 singles including the #1 crossover hit, “Every Rose Has Its Thorn,” and sold millions of tickets worldwide.
Michaels is a passionate humanitarian and philanthropist. His Life Rocks Foundation supports organizations such as the ADA National Network for Americans with disabilities; JDRF, the world’s largest nonprofit funder of type 1 diabetes research; St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Veteran and Pet causes and many more.
$75 to $110 plus tax/fees – $10 increase after February 28, 2023
THIS IS A GENERAL ADMISSION EVENT. STANDING ROOM ONLY. SEE PHOTO OF LOCATION LOCATED TO THE RIGHT.
500 VIP MOSH TICKETS & 14,500 GENERAL AUDIENCE TICKETS. Price increase $10 after 2-28-23.
When ordering your e-tickets it is vital that you enter the correct email address. Double check your information before completing your order. E-tickets, updated information regarding the concert and any changes to the schedule will come to you via email.
The Cameo is only open on show days. The best form of communication is by emailing email@example.com. You may call/text the box office phone line at 276.296.1234 Mon-Fri from 10AM to 5PM. Someone will respond to you as soon as possible. We are planning a huge, out of this world, outdoor rock show, as well as continuing on with our events inside of The Cameo. Please be patient with us.
- Any Outside Food & Beverages
- Glass Containers
- Chairs or other camping furniture unless required for a medical disability
- Drones, Unmanned Aircraft Devices & Remote Controlled Vehicles
- Animals – With the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities.
- Bags – Similarly to football stadiums and many arenas across North America, up to 14” x 14” clear plastic bags, standard one-gallon freezer bags and small clutches and purses (no larger than 6″ x 9″) will be permitted, while items such as backpacks, large purses, and coolers will be prohibited.
- Bottles, Cans, Thermoses & Other Beverage Containers
- Professional Cameras – DSLR cameras or those with a removable lens are not allowed.
- Weapons – Knives, box-cutters, firearms, etc.
- Illegal Substances
- Laptop Computers
- Laser Pointer Devices
- Selfie sticks, sticks or poles
- Video Cameras
- Monopods and Tripods
- Promotional/Advertising or Sale Materials, not approved by Cameo Entertainment. Anyone found to be in violation of this policy will be removed from the concert grounds.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- You are entitled to enjoy the Rebel Rock Street Show free from disruptive or inconsiderate behaviors or unruly actions.
- Fans may not interfere with the event and/or performers in any manner.
- Please refrain from using abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Fighting, throwing objects or other behavior deemed detrimental to the experience of other guests will result in you going home early.
- For those of you who choose to consume alcohol, please do so in a safe and responsible manner. Intervention with an intoxicated or impaired fan will be handled in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Please comply with requests from concert staff regarding venue operational and emergency procedures.
- Fans may not engage in unauthorized commercial activity while on venue property.
- In helping to maintain these high standards, Rebel Rock fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to staff. Remember: SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING.
- Violation of the Fan Code of Conduct may result in eviction from the venue without a ticket refund.
Ticket entry will be at the intersection of Cumberland Street and Lee Street. Photo listed. If this changes or more ticket scanning areas added you will be notified via email.
There are only e-tickets for this event. You do not need to print them. We can scan from your phone. Have the tickets ready to be scanned. Each ticket will only scan once. Once scanned you will receive an entry bracelet which you must keep on at all times. If we scan an e-ticket and it notes that the ticket has already been scanned, we can only assume it is a copy and not the original, therefore you will not be allowed entry unless you purchase a ticket.
Your email confirmation will come from OvationTix. At the top left of the confirmation there is a blue “View Tickets” button. You can click there to see/print your tickets.
Some orders get routed to spam or promotional email. If that happens you need to move the email to your primary inbox since spam and promotional emails are only listed for thirty days.
Gates are set to open at 5:00PM
Opening Act – 6:30PM to 7:30PM (TBD)
Bret Michaels – 8:00PM to 9:30PM
Billy Idol – 10:00PM to 11:45PM
Please note the above schedule is based on everything running in a timely manner and all artists ready at the listed time. We are here to make the artists happy and we work with their schedule.
Food trucks and alcohol venders will be located on Cumberland Street and MLK, Jr. Blvd. Be prepared to show ID to receive “Age Verified-Over 21 Wristband.”
IT LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT RAIN DURING THE SHOW. WHAT IS THE WEATHER PLAN?
All shows are RAIN OR SHINE, meaning as long as there is no severe weather (lightning, high winds, hurricane threat, etc) in the forecast, the show will go forward as planned. If the show is cancelled or postponed due to weather, you will be notified immediately and given the option for a refund. If the show has already started and severe weather forces us to stop the show, we will make an announcement over our loud speaker and the show will be evacuated. Once the weather threat passes, you will be emailed and allowed to return to the venue. If we are unable to continue the show due to severe weather, you will be notified by email concerning potential partial refunds and/or make up dates as soon as possible.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELLED